"Knowing is not enough: we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Leonardo Da Vinci
All donations gratefully received during our open hours at RHT Hub, upstairs in The Gables Arcade Rangiora : Wed-Fri 9am-12pm.
Please be aware that all items passed on need to be clean and up to date with NZ Safety requirements.
Checkout this website link if unsure about Safe Sleeping ( cots, mattresses etc), and here for Car Seat safety requirements.
If you would like to donate baby clothing or goods, or non perishable food for our Kai pantry but need them to be picked up, please click our Donation Form to register your donation and we will be in touch.
If you would like to donate to Rachel's House Trust, you can make a deposit to the following bank account number including your full name for reference: 03-0674-0408029-000
Alternatively you can donate to: https://givealittle.co.nz/org/youngparentsupport
For more information or for a tax receipt please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the Team at Rachel's House Trust for your kind contribution.
You too can be part of the fun and awesome support we provide at Rachel's House Trust by volunteering your time. It was Mother Theresa who said "We ALL can do extraordinary things with ordinary LOVE." Kiwi Ian Grant, founder of The Parenting Place, asks ''How do we spell the word love ? We spell it T.I.M.E ! " How very true. RHT could not exist without volunteers and so we greatly appreciate the love they express through kindly giving of their time. Here`s what YOU can do, please contact us if interested:
- Join our fundraising team running sausage sizzles etc.
- Give an hour or two at promotional activities in the community
- Be part of our ''Drop In'' team whether able to be available one morning a week or once a fortnight
- Assist with Kai food deliveries
- Train as a volunteer mentor to be available to our young parents
- Join our playgroup and support group volunteers
- Be available to come and assist group facilitators with sharing your specific skills / cooking / crafts with support groups when we host topical / practical workshops to share and pass around knowledge and skills
- Apply to join our Board of Trustees